✅ Best KN95 Mask: k
✅ ALL Recommended Products: t
👉 My #1 Drug Reference: O
👉 For more Medical Videos: e
👉 Check out our Merch (T-Shirts, Mugs & More): e
– This is lesson n# 26 in “A DRUG IN BRIEF” Series. In this video I’m gonna discuss almost all you need to know about Methylphenidate ( Ritalin – Concerta ) – what is Ritalin used for – Methylphenidate dosage, side effects & precautions
– In less than 3 minutes you’ll learn about:
– What is Methylphenidate ( Ritalin – Concerta – Daytrana )?
– Methylphenidate is a Psychotherapeutic / CNS stimulant. It inhibits the reuptake of dopamine and norepinephrine, increasing the dopaminergic and noradrenergic activity in the brain.
– It is available as 5 mg, 10 mg, 20 mg tablets. and also available as extended-release Capsules. Also available as a long-acting patch.
– Methylphenidate is used in the treatment of attention-deficit hyperactivity disorder (ADHD); treatment of narcolepsy.
– Learn more about Methylphenidate mechanism of action, uses, dosage, side effects, and precautions in this video…
– MORE DRUG INFO HERE:
Thanks for watching and don’t forget to SUBSCRIBE, hit the LIKE button👍 and click the BELL button🔔 for future notifications 👌
– ” Medical Videos ” Android application on Google Play store:
👉 Support Us to Help Us Continue Making Videos.. Thanks in Advance 🙂
– Via PayPal: s
– Via Patreon: d
– The creator:
Pharmacist. Alaa Nasr